The baby will arrive little, naked, and without instructions. Don’t worry though because you will be given lots of advice from family and friends. Just thank them, remember the helpful bits, and let the rest go. Enjoy your little gift from God and don’t worry too much about how you raise your baby. In ten years it will all be wrong.
Top Posts & Pages
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part Two
- “How Successful People Think” by John Maxwell: Part One
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part One
- “The Practicing Mind” by Thomas Sterner: Part One
- “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” by Malcolm Gladwell
Brigette on Recap of Words of Advice for N… nellycherry on “The Subtle Art of Not G… Ben on “Essentialism: The Disciplined… You need to stop wor… on “Always Leave the Office… Nivas on “Do Less, Get More” by Shaa…