For disputes between your kids: Never decide who is right or wrong. Always send them to a room and they will settle it, or assume they are both wrong.
Top Posts & Pages
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part Two
- “How Successful People Think” by John Maxwell: Part One
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part One
- “The Practicing Mind” by Thomas Sterner: Part One
- “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” by Malcolm Gladwell
Brigette on Recap of Words of Advice for N… nellycherry on “The Subtle Art of Not G… Ben on “Essentialism: The Disciplined… You need to stop wor… on “Always Leave the Office… Nivas on “Do Less, Get More” by Shaa…