- Exercise your body first thing in the morning to gain energy for the rest of the day.
- Plan your day before taking your first task.
- Do the most important tasks first before moving onto the smaller ones. (See “The Organized Mind“)
- Take risks. (See “Rules of a Gentleman”)
- Take full responsibility for your life and business.
- Read 30 to 60 minutes every day.
- Successful people are grateful (link to “The Seven Deadly Sins of Happiness” #7)
Top Posts & Pages
Embracing a Learning… on The Armed Forces Officer 2017… Embracing a Learning… on Extreme Ownership Fundamentals Embracing a Learning… on “Extreme Ownership… “Battle Leader… on Friction in War & Lif… “Battle Leader… on “Blink—The Power of Thinking W…