- Exercise your body first thing in the morning to gain energy for the rest of the day.
- Plan your day before taking your first task.
- Do the most important tasks first before moving onto the smaller ones. (See “The Organized Mind“)
- Take risks. (See “Rules of a Gentleman”)
- Take full responsibility for your life and business.
- Read 30 to 60 minutes every day.
- Successful people are grateful (link to “The Seven Deadly Sins of Happiness” #7)
Top Posts & Pages
Brigette on Recap of Words of Advice for N… nellycherry on “The Subtle Art of Not G… Ben on “Essentialism: The Disciplined… You need to stop wor… on “Always Leave the Office… Nivas on “Do Less, Get More” by Shaa…