Fascinating journey to create the world’s hottest pepper. More interesting to me is why some cultures eat such intense foods. It never dawned on me that some cultures will consume spicy foods to promote sweating in order to avoid physical exertion in tropical climates while still using the body’s cooling mechanisms.
Top Posts & Pages
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part Two
- “How Successful People Think” by John Maxwell: Part One
- “Einstein: His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson: Part One
- “The Practicing Mind” by Thomas Sterner: Part One
- “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference” by Malcolm Gladwell
“The War of Ar… on What Is a Professional? What Is a Profession… on Friction in War & Lif… Friction in War… on “Essentialism: The Disciplined… Friction in War… on Extreme Ownership Fundamentals Friction in War… on “Extreme Ownership…